Delivers vital information in support of an efficient requisition based recruiting process. Examples of some topics and issues researched include identifying prospective candidates, building ideal target lists of industries, companies, and titles, sourcing matching resumes, compiling candidate profiles, determining talent pool characteristics, and more.
Initial and on-going generation of potential candidate names and contact data are captured through public and private databases, social networking sites, professional association postings, alumni boards, as well as though networking and referrals. Phone based research is also utilized to gather intelligence when appropriate.
- Typical titles
- Industries & companies
- Job stability
- Geographic limits & priorities
- Skills, qualifications, & experiences
- Priority of sources
Often referred to as “eSourcing”, this process rapidly sources job matching resumes from multiple sources including resumes not typically available on job boards. Processing can include automatic phone screening which would produce qualified, interested, affordable, and documented candidates.
Additional criteria applicable when phone screening:
- Compelling pitch
- Hirable description
- Screening topics
– Hiring manager plain language explanation of what they will hire
– 3-5 typical phone screening questions/topics
Talent Pool Evaluation
Specialized research process designed to render quick and valuable insights into potential talent pools to support a sourcing plan. Evaluation is rendered after gathering the detailed position spec requirements.
- Identifies all pool determinants, such as… titles, skills, loc, travel, visa, etc.
- Develops initial pool impression to give focus to the subsequent steps
- Estimates pool characteristics including how many, where, how determinants impact size and access
Support for effective development of targeted sourcing plans. KGTiger carefully reviews the position requirements and discusses the status and expectations with the client. Matching targets are then produced using a smart algorithm to extract the best elements. Targeting options may include industries, companies, titles, and/or geographies.
Access to transactional information helps keep the recruiting workflow moving. This service supports the usual and the unusual situations that occur from time to time where quick help really helps.
Examples of some ad-hock research requests:
- “Find this name for me …”
- “Check the price for this …”
- “Who is the VP of HR at …”
- “Who in the northeast have posted ads for … “