KGTiger delivers valuable and actionable business intelligence
to support the recruitment process and other operational needs.
Recruiting Support Research
Delivers vital information in support of an efficient requisition based recruiting process.
Examples of research include name generation, ideal target listing, sourcing resumes, and compiling candidate profiles
Competitive Intelligence Research
In support of both strategic and tactical decision making, KGTiger defines, gathers, analyzes, and distributes information about competitors, other possible sources of candidates, and any aspect of the competitive environment.
Examples include talent mapping, competitor tracking, and compensation intelligence
Operations Based Research
Answers important questions that support the organizational decision making and growth. Typical assignments vary from a quick web look-up to a major project involving data collection, surveys, interviews, analysis, and extensive reporting.
Examples include searching best practices, targeted industry scans, and topical subjects
Talent Market Research
With access to desired talent becoming more challenging, Talent Market Research offers an objective view to create or support talent sourcing strategies. Corporate recruiting organizations are provided with business intelligence regarding availability of talent critical to their operations. It explores opportunities to develop new and alternative pools as well as evaluating existing sources.
Examples of areas researched include salaries, talent intelligence, and source pool intelligence
- Delivering quality results since 2003
- Worldwide coverage
- Accommodating plans and pricing
- Highly flexible and scalable
- Wide-range of capabilities and options
- Quick and easy entry of assignments
- On-call staff assures satisfaction
- Experienced industry advice
- Information better decision making
- Control expense
- Raise productivity
- Outperform the competition
- KGTiger performs recruitment research within legal and ethical boundaries
- No form of ruse or deception is utilized
- Please review our Code of Conduct Policy