Direct Sourcing-Talent Pipeline
Building a Competitive Advantage
To build a successful on-going recruitment process, you must understand that you can only recruit who you know. We start by building a sourcing machine that contacts and qualifies as many people as possible. The more pre-screened candidates you have in your prospect database, the more people you will have to choose from, and the more likely your clients will see quality candidates faster! Maintaining these contacts over time reaps geometrically increasing returns as the network of relationships develop and expand.
When building a pipeline, your KGTiger team can work on generalized specifications to create inventory or they may work on a group of related open positions for current and future needs. It is important to consider the timing of the short-term need, especially when the position would likely depend on passive candidate sourcing which takes time for research, outreach, qualification, and presentation.
- Enhance ability to brand and recruit desired talent
- Support market decisions with intelligence
- Improve access to a diverse candidate pool
- Empower managers to demand performance
- Faster time-to-hire; Reduce vacancies
- Enable rapid go-to-market strategies